Fresh Steamed Southeast Blue Crabs
Heavy Seasoned Low Country Boil
Fresh Fish & Chips Basket
Family-Friendly , Music, Fun & Vendors
SouthEast Crab Feast events started in the late summer of 2010 as a gathering of family, friends & associates who reside in the city but enjoyed the coastal heritage of Blue Crabs, Low Country Boil, Fish/Chips & Oysters. It quickly grew into multi-city events due to the demand of fresh out of the ocean seafood, family friendly environment and delicious outdoor cooking. We currently host small festival events in Charlotte, Atlanta, Raleigh, Columbia, Greenville, Fayetteville, Savannah, Yemassee and will be adding more cities in the near future.
EVENT PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO NON-PROFIT CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS SUSAN G. KOMEN BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION, AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL, ETC.
* Advance on-line ticket purchases will NOT be sent to your mailing address. The buyer’s tickets will be held at Will Call to claim at the event. You can claim your ticket purchase by presenting a valid ID (Driver’s License or Other Government Issued form of I.D.) upon arrival.
* All ticket sales are final.
* Personal chairs, tables and/or blankets are welcomed at most events.
* No coolers, drinks and/or alcohol is allowed at most events.
* At our ALL YOU CAN EAT Blue Crab events, we do not provide special eating tools such as mallets, shucker knife or meat pickers. Please bring your own eating tools and show to our staff upon check-in.
* All ticket purchasers understand that their voice, name and image may be recorded by various mechanical and/or electrical means for marketing purposes.
* All ticket purchasers agree to not having any allergies to crabs, shrimp, oysters, potatoes, beef sausage, corn, Old Bay Seasoning when purchasing tickets to SouthEast Crab Feast events. Your consumption of seafood is of your own free will.
Warning: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.