SouthEast Crab Feast Inc. (subsidiary of SouthEast Events LLC) is a non-profit organization that supports cancer research and treatment organizations such as St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, American Cancer Society, along with other non-profits. SouthEast Crab Feast events started in 2010 as a gathering of family, friends & associates who reside in the city, but enjoyed the coastal heritage of eating ocean fresh seafood such as Blue Crabs and Fish. SouthEast Crab Feast events has grown into multi-cities due to the demand of perfectly seasoned fresh blue crabs and fish offered in a family friendly environment. We currently host “All You Can Eat” Blue Crab Feast events in 20 plus cities throughout the southeast, including Charlotte, Roanoke, Raleigh, Columbia, Savannah, Knoxville, Yemassee, etc. We also support local watermen on the coastline of NC, SC, GA & FL who harvest and deliver us fresh Blue Crabs and other seafood from the Atlantic Ocean for our events.
Event tickets are limited and historically sellout quickly. Therefore please secure your tickets A.S.A.P. Additional tickets or walkup sales WILL NOT be available once an event has sold out. Thank you for your support of SouthEast Crab Feast!!!
Atlantic Ocean Fresh Blue Crabs
Fresh Fish & Chips Basket
Corporate/Private Event Bookings
Sponsorship & Vendor Opportunity
Did You Know?EVENT PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO NON-PROFIT CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS SUSAN G. KOMEN BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION, AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, ST. JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL, ETC.
* Advance on-line ticket purchases will NOT be sent to your mailing address. The buyer’s tickets will be held at Will Call to claim on the day of the event. Buyers will claim their tickets by presenting a valid ID (Driver’s License or Other Government Issued form of I.D.) upon check-in.
* Personal chairs, tables and/or blankets are welcomed and encouraged
* No coolers, drinks and/or alcohol is allowed
* We do not provide special eating tools such as crab mallets. You are welcomed to bring your own special eating tools
* All ticket purchasers understand that their voice, name and image may be recorded by various mechanical and/or electrical means for marketing purposes
* All ticket buyers agree to not having any allergies to crabs, shrimp, oysters, potatoes, beef sausage, corn, Old Bay Seasoning when purchasing tickets to SouthEast Crab Feast events. Your consumption of seafood is of your own free will.
* All ticket sales are final